Work at Jewish Camp!
Stuck on what to do for the summer? Sick of sitting behind a screen? Looking to have real impact? Work at Jewish camp as a counselor – best job ever! This summer,
– Live, play, and work in the great outdoors
– Gain leadership skills for your future career – and for life!
– Impact the lives of your campers and be part of a unique community
– Real responsibility while making a real difference
One Happy Camper NJ of Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest is connecting potential staff candidates ages 16-21 (general counselors and specialists) with Jewish day and overnight camps serving our community. Ages 16+ are eligible for day camp, and graduating high school seniors and older are eligible for overnight camp positions.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Submit a Camp Staff Interest Form.
- We’ll send your Interest Form to the specific camps that fit your criteria.
- If the camp is interested in speaking with you, they will be in touch directly about next steps.
- Expect to hear from a camp if they are interested within a week or two.
- Talk with camps directly; final hiring decisions will be made by the camp.
Have questions about working at camp? See FAQs here.
Featured camps include: Camp Deeny Riback, Camp Harlam, Camp Havaya, Camp Kinder Ring, Camp Moshava, Camp Ramah in the Berkshires, Camp Young Judaea Sprout Lake, Camp Yachad, Camp Zeke, Eden Village Camp, NJY Camps, 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy, Tel Yehudah, Union Y Camps