Work at Jewish Camp This Summer
Stuck on what to do for Summer 2021? Sick of sitting behind a screen? Looking to have real impact? Work at Jewish camp as a counselor – best job ever! This summer,
– Live, play, and work in the great outdoors
– Gain leadership skills for your future career – and for life!
– Impact the lives of your campers and be part of a unique community
– Real responsibility while making a real difference
– The most fun you’ll ever have at work!
One Happy Camper NJ of Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest is connecting potential staff candidates (general counselors and specialists) with Jewish day and overnight camps serving our community. Ages 16+ are eligible for day camp, and current high school seniors and older are eligible for overnight camp positions.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Teens and young adults ages 16-21 are invited to submit a Camp Staff Interest Form for Summer 2021.
- We’ll send your Interest Form to the specific camps that fit your criteria.
- If the camp is interested in speaking with you, they will be in touch directly about next steps.
- Expect to hear from a camp if they are interested in 2-3 weeks.
- Talk with camps directly; final hiring decisions will be made by the camp.
BONUS: Learn about the Greater MetroWest Camp Staff Leadership Institute – a certificate opportunity to enhance your camp staff experience and earn an extra $200 stipend!
Note: If you’ve already secured a job at Jewish camp for 2021 and are interested in the Camp Staff Leadership Institute, please apply here.
Have questions about working at camp this summer? See FAQs here.
Participating camps include: Camp Deeny Riback, Camp Harlam, Camp Havaya, Camp Kinder Ring, Camp Moshava, Camp Ramah in the Berkshires, Camp Young Judaea Sprout Lake, Camp Yachad, Camp Zeke, Eden Village Camp, NJY Camps, 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy, Tel Yehudah, Union Y Camps
This program is supported by the Cooperman Family Charitable Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest NJ