Campassador Referral Program
You’re invited to be a “Campassador” to help encourage and enable even more kids to go to Jewish overnight camp this summer. If you know of a family thinking about camp — or who wants to consider camp but is concerned it’s out of reach financially — refer them to us using the form below to help find the perfect camp and to be connected with financial resources for camp.
As a Campassador, you will receive $100 as a thank you for each new Greater MetroWest NJ camper who you refer that signs up for any length session (including short-stay intro programs) for Summer 2021, up to a total of $1,000.
- The list of more than 150 eligible Jewish overnight camps may be found here. Camps not on the list are not eligible.
- The incentives will be awarded for families that you refer that include Judaism as part of their identity, whose children attend public school/secular private school/home school, and who: a) have not previously attended Jewish overnight camp, and are not already in our database of prospective families; or, b) have attended Jewish camp in the past, but are not yet registered for summer 2021 at the time of referral.
- The camper must have primary residence in or attend a synagogue or school in Greater MetroWest.
- A W-9 form will be completed by the Campassador.
- During Summer 2021, One Happy Camper NJ will confirm enrollment of the referred campers with camps and disburse incentives to Campassadors.
- The Campassador will receive a 1099 following the close of the 2021 calendar year.
Please complete a separate form (below) for each family being referred. Contact Gerri Russo at email@example.com or (973) 929-2972 with any questions. Thanks for collaborating with us!